- Our little bird feeder we bought, but it doesn't seem like the bird up here really care for it. Maybe they have too much other food right now and will like it better come winter time.
- Will building our screen door using his fancy wooden vice.
- The apples are GROWING! I'm so excited! We had a really late snow last week and I was afraid it would kill the apples but it looks like these guys are pretty resilient.
- Homemade cauliflower and spinach pizza, well what's left of it. I meant to take a picture before I started eating, but it seemed too good and I was too hungry, hehe.
- JEM IS ON NETFLIX!!! Six year old me so is pretty darn excited, heck 28 year old me is excited! I made Will watch three episodes last night, but I don't think he really got how amazing it really is.
- My little avocado seed. I was promised by some young chap in a youtube video that if I planted it this way I would have myself a tree in no time. Fingers crossed!
So do you want to hear something funny? Well at least Will and I think it's pretty darn funny. The other day we were watching Hulu working in the cabin and it kept playing the same annoying car commercial over and over. By the tenth or so time it played Will started to mimic the "Oooo that's hippy talk' part, which then lead to a contest of who could say it louder/more annoying, when all of sudden there was a knock on our door. It was the country inspectors coming to do there yearly check on the house, since we are still building it. I'm not sure how long they were out there, but I'm sure they heard us at least for a little bit seeing how our windows were wide open. HAHA! It's so easy to think that we are the only ones up here.
Hope everyone is having a great Friday. Any fun plans for the weekend?
x's and o's